CAST Highlight SaaS subscriptions are priced by the number of applications on-boarded;
these can be combined to accommodate any size organization.
Annual Subscription Fee ($)
- # of Applications On-boarded*
*Applications can be defined in several ways and according to different boundaries. A typical application is a set of custom code-based software components that support a particular business function, such as an order management system, a website to make a reservation, or a software product, packaged or embedded into a large system or hardware. Actual statistics across hundreds of CAST customers show that the average number of “applications” that constantly evolve and carry most of the software risk and cost per organization varies from 10 to 1000, from small IT departments to very large ones. Applications must be owned or licensed to the company client and support its own business processes or products.
CAST Highlight is a highly secured SaaS platform that is ISO 27001 certified. Analysis results are stored in a customer reserved cloud, hosted in AWS and Azure, but the process never requires the upload of source code or database scripts to the cloud. [See How It Works]
**All subscriptions include Success+, a turn-key service package that ensures high satisfaction and value delivery making Highlight fully automated and scalable. Even if an organization has limited resources, CAST will take care of everything including:
- Assignment of a dedicated Success+ Consultant to manage customer success with Highlight
- Kickoff meeting with executive sponsor and stakeholders to confirm objectives, review deployment process, and agree on roles/responsibilities
- Assistance in setting up and executing analysis campaigns and interpreting results
- Implementation of best practices for automating campaigns
- Optional - CAST Highlight Certification
See Success+ detailed scope.